Cole's Blurb

Snapped this pic in St. Mark's Square. This elderly Italian man was enjoying his time feeding the filthy pigeons. I hate pigeons. But this was interesting. 
-Cole S. 

 
 This picture is of Rachel posing with balsamic vinegar. We took this because we feared that Magistra (Ms. Schuhl) would have thought the bottle of vinegar was indeed wine. We wanted to have proof just in case. We only drank café! hahaha!
-Cole S.
 Sophia and I on a roof in Venice. Super fun. Felt like I was in pirates of the Caribbean! 
-Cole S.
These tourists from the 15th century wanted to take a photo. The dude on the left was checking his Facebook status. 
-Cole S.
This is Paola and Anna. Anna hosted me and Paola is her best friend. They were extremely kind and took me to the mountains of Valdobbiadene. It was freezing but totally worth it.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia and Ella's Blog

Saturday Shenanigans