Lucia's Blog Post


Displaying IMG-6867-Facetune-08-06-2018-23-23-57.JPG




Hello all that check our blog posts! I had an interesting experience in Valdobbiadene staying with my host family, but it was great because I learned so much in a few days about how to really connect with someone with out using words. Also my host, Aurora, was so sweet, her family was really accepting and I ate so much.


Another great aspect of the trip is getting to know people from all different grades and getting closer with people you had already knew. I have really enjoyed getting to know all the upper classmen, am so happy that they are so nice and welcoming  and they have definitely improved the experience as a whole. I have really enjoyed the opportunity to explore Rome and be more independent traveling than I have in the past when I was with family. I also really like seeing sights that I have seen when I was younger on trips but love that I have a different perspective and a newfound respect for them now that I know more about their history. It is also great to see latin and use what I have been learning in class to translate old text.
Displaying IMG-6927.JPG


Ciao,
Lucia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia and Ella's Blog

Saturday Shenanigans