Aaron T's Blog

Yesterday was a day full of adventure. We started the day off by walking to the bus stop in which we took to Forum. The Forum was an amazing place filled with many chances to take beautiful photos. What amazed me the most was the great amount of statues on top of each building. Before coming to Italy I had never known how important art was and how prevalent it would be. After taking countless amounts of photos, our group finally visited the Colosseum. Before coming to Italy I had had no idea what it would be like and why it was so important, but upon my visit and witnessing all the people and tourists wanting to visit got me excited. Learning the history behind the great structure was so interesting. It made me want to study Rome and its history. The Colosseum did end up being smaller than I thought it would be. That said it was one of the most beautiful things I have seen thus far in Rome, and is definitely a sight to remember.















Displaying 20180609_105956.jpg    Displaying 20180612_132305.jpgDisplaying 20180609_110020.jpgDisplaying 20180611_145609.jpg

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia and Ella's Blog

Saturday Shenanigans